Cut Banana Soap Loaf :) Yumm!!

Banana SOAP with real banana in it : ) Cut!! YEAH!!! : )

Comments

  1. Let us know how you like banana in soap! Is this the natural color of the soap or did you add colorant? My banana soap always comes out with black speckles because I don't filter the seeds out and it adds visual interest. Did you go through the extra effort to filter the seeds out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emily!! I love banana in soap. Taking a shower with this soap is like taking a shower in the rain forest with a hundred ripe bananas. I put a little bit of banana and blended it with water. I also put some colorant in. Next time, I'm adding a bit more banana for visual effect. It smells great : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I bet it smells absolutely delicious. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne-Marie!! It does it smells like a thousand bananas!!
    Have a good one : )
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Garden Soap

Pleased to meet you!