Pleased to meet you!

Piacere means pleased to meet you in Italian and my hobby does just that! It's always pleased to meet me with a new challenge.  Whether it be to create a new design or new scent it's always nice and refreshing to meet soap making with good attitude.

So these are some of the soaps I've made so far.  On the top far right is the first soap I've ever created.  It is a simple oatmeal soap. It cleanses well but not so much lather.  To the left of that is one of my favorites! It is unscented buttermilk and carrot soap.  To the left of that is an unscented olive oil soap which has a fantastic lather.  On its left I call a chocolate fudge soap.  It smells divine but doesn't have much of a lather.  

On the second row far right is one of my favorites.  It is a cherry almond soap that lathers very well.  It also has olive oil for moisturizing properties and its just how I like it...melts! 
To the left of that is the mint soap and it smells just like mint.  

On its left is a freesia adventure.  It has a very clean smell and awesome lather.  To the left of that is a melt and pour soap that I call Juicy Jubilee Peach.  It's amazing!
  
The last one at the bottom I've just created which is rose garden.  

Comments

  1. Wow look at all the colors and varieties! I want to try chocolate soap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly you want to try chocolate soap? Well...you are in luck because I have a couple left!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely...Love your blog page, I will be back to read everything later on today! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Garden Soap